samedi 16 août 2008

Curiosity

******

To you , who live in Tokyo and translate my blog in English.
Who are you?? i'm very curious, ^^
Do you need English translation??
Not only for you, for others too, i thought to translate little in English, i ever did but i stopped, too lazy.

In fact, the translation by google is great, how to use it??
Very good, i'm surprised , and I read it each time, ^^

Nothing new here, Tomorrow we go to DisneyLand, probably rainny, but nevermind, ^^

For Shuya, i saw you came here today, have a great week-end, i miss you, we miss you all.

2 commentaires:

Keiichi a dit…

Wow,English! I can understand it!
By the way, thank you for your warm comments in my blog. I have been in hospital 7days... But it's OK! I'm OK! I will go forward with more toughness. Thank you very much!

Nae-chan a dit…

Great, happy you feel better.
You stayed too long, 7 days, o_0
Take care of you.